Pharma Nord Bio-SelenoPrecise 150 tab
Reference product with documented stable, high uptake Only selenium supplement with a documented, uniform content of active selenium with an uptake in the body of 88,7% for each and every batch With the patented ...
Member price DKK 134,25
Health MinistryBest selling products,Minerals,Selenium,Health
Reference product with documented stable, high uptake
- Only selenium supplement with a documented, uniform content of active selenium with an uptake in the body of 88,7% for each and every batch
- With the patented SelenoPrecise selenium yeast
- Has a high and stable content of organic L-selenmethionine
- In addition, it contains selenium-methyl-selenocysteine as well as more than 30 other organic selenium sources
- Used in the Danish / Swedish / English PRECISE study and the Swedish KiSel10 study
- Selected as the European reference product for selenium-enriched yeast
- Made in Denmark under pharmaceutical control
|% ADT *|
|% ADT *|
Dosage 1 tablet daily for adults and children aged 11 and over. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Storage Room temperature and not in direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
IngredientsFiller: Microcrystalline cellulose. Anti-caking agent: Dicalcium phosphate. Mineral: * SelenoPrecise © (selenium enriched yeast). Anti-caking agent: Silica. Surface treatment agents: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, talc. Stabilizer: Magnesium salt of fatty acids. Dye: Titanium dioxide.
Dietary supplements should not replace a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Should only be used by pregnant women or children under 1 years of age by agreement with a doctor or health nurse. * EP Patent No. 1 478 732 B1 DK Patent No. 174835 B1
What is Bio-SelenoPrecise?
SelenoPrecise, Pharma Nord's patented selenium yeast contains in addition to organically bound selenomethionine more than 30 different organic selenium compounds. Bio-SelenoPrecise are tablets with 100 selg selenium from SelenoPrecise. Bio-SelenoPrecise excels in being able to document a high level of uptake and consistent quality:
- 15 laboratories in 12 different countries have measured the L-selenium methionine content in Bio-SelenoPrecise to be high and stable
- 89% of the selenium content is absorbed into the body
Why so many selenium sources?Bio-SelenoPrecise contains many different sources of selenium because it has been shown that they each have different functions in the organism. By adding a wide range of selenium forms, it is possible to emulate the natural selenium variation found in a versatile diet. This is believed to have the greatest health benefit.
Selected reference productPharma Nord has a worldwide patient on the raw material used in Bio-SelenoPrecise. Due to its quality and documentation, SelenoPrecise is used for many scientific purposes. Bio-SelenoPrecise has been selected as the European reference product for selenium-enriched yeast.
Nutritional content per 100 grams :