The workplace is located in the municipality of Copenhagen
Created: December 9, 2022
Application deadline: 3 February 2023
Employment date: As soon as possible
The company offers
Day, evening, weekend
2300 Copenhagen S
Helsemin in the Amager center is looking for a deputy
Are you interested in and have good knowledge about a healthy natural lifestyle, body and beauty? Are you passionate about management, sales, service and customer contact?
As a deputy, you work as the store manager's right hand, in everything from management to your own and the team's sales. You are prepared to step in when the store manager is not at work.
You will be part of the team yourself and it is important that you take the lead and participate in all the daily tasks, such as the daily ordering of goods, stock management as well as sales and customer service.
You will work to increase our customers' health and well-being through health food, vitamins and minerals, natural beauty care. At Helsemin, there is a strong focus on collaboration and joint responsibility for the store's daily tasks in each store team.
We expect you to:
- Is a skilled salesperson and is driven by good results
- Has a high drive, positive mindset and is proactive
- Has leadership qualities and manages to motivate others, and takes conflicts in stride
- You are loyal to your store manager and Helsemin
- Can maintain an overview and even in stressful situations, you provide the best customer service
- Is responsible
- Has extensive knowledge of vitamins, minerals and nutritional supplements
- You are fluent in written and spoken Danish
and always keeps you up to date with the latest trends
- Dynamic, busy and educational everyday life
- Inspiring environment with healthy lifestyle
- Use your knowledge about the body, health and nature in your everyday life
- Access to the Health Academy
- Development opportunities
- Salary by qualification
Send your application and CV to email@example.com, labeled "STD AMAGER"
We hold ongoing employment interviews.
Workplace: Helsemin, Amager center
Job type: Full-time position 37,5 hours per week
Working hours: Between 10-19 on weekdays and weekends. Your working hours must include at least 2 shifts per week until closing, and every other weekend. We expect great flexibility in helping to cover illness in the team.
Application deadline: As soon as possible