Contributed, Contributed with vitamins and minerals, 60 chap
Item descriptionBidro Vitamin, - Jelly Royal + vitamins and minerals Jelly Royal is excreted by the working bees as food for the queen bee. Contains Vitamin C, which contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system. Daily Dose Adults: 1 ...
BidroBest selling products,Dietary supplements,Multivitamins,Shop,Health,vitamins
Item descriptionContributed Vitamin, - Jelly Royal + vitamins and minerals Jelly Royal is excreted by the working bees as food for the queen bee. Contains vitamin C, which contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Daily doseAdults: 1 capsule
Net weight60 chap
StorageDry and not too warm.
InstructionsIngested after a meal.
Mandatory text for dietary supplementsMandatory text for supplements: The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Dietary supplements should not take the place of varied diets. Keep out of the reach of children. Should only be used by pregnant women and children under the age of 1 by appointment with a doctor or health nurse. NOTE. The above text is a required text. The age indication may vary. See therefore possibly. the specific indication under "Daily dose".
Nutritional content :
Nutrients and other substances with nutritional or physiological effect
Energy distribution in the product
- Royal Jelly *
- Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid)
- Acacia honey
- Vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopherol)
- Ferrous sulfate dehydrate
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)
- Manganese sulfate monohydrate calcium pantothenate
- Copper sulphate pentahydrate retinyl palmitate)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
- Chromium chloride hexahydrate
- Sodium molybdate dihydrate
- Vitamin D (cholecalciferol)
- Sodium selenite
- Excipients (sunflower oil, beeswax, sunflower lecithin, silica)
- Capsule (veal gelatin, glycerol, iron (red), titanium oxide, iron oxide (black))