Pharma Nord, Glucosamine, 400 mg, 1000 chap
IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO ANSWER PURCHASES OF MEDICINES
This is because it is not legal to resell a drug that has been out at a consumer. In this way, you as a customer are ensured that you always receive a medicine that has been stored and handled correctly and therefore works as intended. It is of course possible to complain about a drug purchase, in case the product is defective upon receipt.
Adults and the elderly:
The usual dose is 1 capsule 3 times a day (equivalent to 1200 mg glucosamine). Alternatively, you can take all 3 capsules at once.
May only be used for children and adolescents under 18 years of age according to the doctor's instructions.
The capsule (s) should be taken with a full glass of water.
Interactions and contraindications
Caution with Glucosamine Pharma Nord is advised
In case of joint disease that may require other treatment:
Contact a doctor before glucosamine treatment
- In case of impaired renal function and / or in case of low-potassium diet
- In case of high cholesterol: Measure the cholesterol content of the blood at the beginning and during treatment
- In case of diabetes: Measure the blood sugar regularly at the beginning of the treatment
- In asthma: Symptoms may worsen
- Concomitant use of other medicines: This is especially true of blood thinners (warfarin) and tetracycline antibiotics
Do not take Glucosamine Pharma Nord
If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to: Glucosamine, one of the other ingredients or shellfish, as the active substance is extracted from shellfish.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
As there are no adequate data from the use of glucosamine in pregnant and lactating women, Glucosamine Pharma Nord should not be used during pregnancy and lactation.
Like all medicines, Glucosamine Pharma Nord can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Common side effects may include: Headache, drowsiness, nausea, abdominal pain, indigestion, diarrhea and constipation. Uncommon side effects may include: Rash, itchy skin and redness of the skin.
Nutritional content per 100 grams :