Pharma Nord, Glucosamine 400 mg, 270 chap
Dosage Adults and elderly: The usual dose is 1 capsule 3 times daily (equivalent to 1200 mg glucosamine). Alternatively, you can take all 3 capsules at once. Children: Must ...
Health MinistryBest selling products,Over-the-counter medicine,Shop,Health
DosageAdults and the elderly: The usual dose is 1 capsule 3 times a day (equivalent to 1200 mg glucosamine). Alternatively, you can take all 3 capsules at once. Children: May only be used for children and adolescents under 18 years of age according to the doctor's instructions. The capsule (s) should be taken with a full glass of water. Oral use
Interactions and contraindicationsCaution with Glucosamine Pharma Nord is advised
- In case of joint disease that may require other treatment: Contact a doctor before glucosamine treatment
- In case of impaired renal function and / or in case of low-potassium diet
- In case of high cholesterol: Measure the cholesterol content of the blood at the beginning and during treatment
- In case of diabetes: Measure the blood sugar regularly at the beginning of the treatment
- In asthma: Symptoms may worsen
- Concomitant use of other medicines: This is especially true of blood thinners (warfarin) and tetracycline antibiotics
Do not take Glucosamine Pharma NordIf you are allergic (hypersensitive) to: Glucosamine, one of the other ingredients or shellfish, as the active substance is extracted from shellfish.
Pregnancy and breastfeedingAs there are no adequate data from the use of glucosamine in pregnant and lactating women, Glucosamine Pharma Nord should not be used during pregnancy and lactation.
Side effectsLike all medicines, Glucosamine Pharma Nord can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Common side effects may include: Headache, drowsiness, nausea, abdominal pain, indigestion, diarrhea and constipation. Uncommon side effects may include: Rash, itchy skin and redness of the skin. SORRY, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO WITHOUT PURCHASE OF MEDICINES This is because it is not legal to resell a drug that has been out at a consumer. In this way, you as a customer are ensured that you always receive a medicine that has been stored and handled correctly and therefore works as intended. It is of course possible to complain about a drug purchase, in case the product is defective upon receipt.
Nutritional content per 100 grams :