Solaray, Multidophilus Cleanse, chap
Product description Multidophilus Cleanse is fast, practical and combines 12 selected lactic acid bacterial strains with herbs and fibers for a 5-day cleansing regimen. Contains i.a. milk thistle which helps to cleanse the liver. One...
Member price DKK 132,30
solarayBest selling products,Dietary supplements,Lactic acid bacteria,Minerals,Shop,solaray,Health
Item descriptionMultidophilus Cleanse is fast, practical and combines 12 selected lactic acid bacterial strains with herbs and fibers for a 5-day cleansing regimen. Contains i.a. milk thistle which helps to cleanse the liver. A quality product from Solaray.
Daily dose2 capsules 3 times daily for 5 days.
Net weight30 chap
StorageMust be stored in the refrigerator. During travel, the product can be stored at room temperature for shorter periods.
InstructionsIngested for a meal with plenty of water - no earlier than 3 hours after taking antibiotics.
Mandatory text for dietary supplementsMandatory text for supplements: The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Dietary supplements should not take the place of varied diets. Keep out of the reach of children. Should only be used by pregnant women and children under the age of 1 by appointment with a doctor or health nurse. NOTE. The above text is a required text. The age indication may vary. See therefore possibly. the specific indication under "Daily dose".
Nutritional content :
Nutrients and other substances having a nutritional or physiological effect. Energy distribution in the item:
Lactic acid bacteria (mg)
Total herbs (mg)
of which Herbal mixture 1 (flea seed shells, inulin (16,5 mg), ginger, mustard leaf, gray walnut bark, purshiana bark, Irish moss) (mg)
of which Herbal mixture 2 (nettle leaf, honeydew leaf, dandelion root (3,3 mg), parsley, cayenne fruit, juniper fruit, mead flower) (mg)
of which Herbal mixture 3 (artichoke leaf (6,7 mg), milk thistle seed (3,3 mg), chlorella, peppermint, burdock root) (mg)
- Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
- Flea seeds, seed pods (REMEMBER) (Plantago ovata Forssk)
- Lactic acid bacteria (L. plantarum, L. rhamnosus, S. thermophilus, B. bifidum, B. lactis, L. basei, L. salivarius, B. infantis, B. longum, L brevis, L. bulgaricus, L. acidophilus, inulin )
- Inulin from chicory
- Stinging nettle, root (Urtica dioica L.)
- Sennes, leaf (Cassia senna L.)
- Mulberry rice, leaf (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi L.)
- Artichoke, leaf (Cynara scolymus L.)
- Ginger root (Zingiber Officinalis Roscoe)
- Gray walnut, bark (Juglans cinerea L.)
- Parsley, leaf (Petroselinum crispum Mill.)
- Milk thistle, seeds (Silybum marianum L.)
- Dandelion, root (Taraxacum officinale L.)
- Purshiana, bark (Rhamnus purshiana DC.)
- Consistency (maltodextrin from maize)
- Magnesium salts of fatty acids
- Chlorella, whole (Chlorella pyrenoidea Chick)
- Peppermint, herb (Mentha x Piperita L.)
- Anti-caking agent (silica)
- Juniper, fruit (Juniperus communis L.)
- Cayenne, fruit (Capsicum annuum L.)
- Irish moss, whole plants (Chondrus crispus Stach)
- Burdock root (Arctium lappa L.)
- Meadweed, flower (Filipendula ulmaria L.)
- Cellulose from plant fibers