Longo Vital Classic, 180 tab
Adults and children over 11 years: 3 tablets. Content per daily dose (3 tablets): Paprika 360 mg Rosemary leaf 48 mg Peppermint leaf 24 mg Yarrow flower 18 mg Pumpkin seeds 6 mg Hawthorn leaf and flower *% of ADT Vitamin A 800 mkg - 100% of ADT Thiamin (B1) 1,1 mg - 100% of ADT Riboflavin (B2) 1,4 mg - 100% of ADT Vitamin B6 1,4 mg - 100% of ADT Niacin 16 mg - 100% of ADT Pantothenic acid 6 mg - 100% of ADT Vitamin C 80 mg - 100% of ADT Vitamin D 5 mkg - 100% of ADT Vitamin E 12 mg - 100% of ADT * Recommended daily supplement for adults and children from 11 years.
Protected from moisture, heat and direct sunlight.
InstructionsThe tablets are swallowed whole in connection with breakfast.
Mandatory text for dietary supplementsMandatory text for supplements: The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Dietary supplements should not take the place of varied diets. Keep out of the reach of children. Should only be used by pregnant women and children under the age of 1 by appointment with a doctor or health nurse. NOTE. The above text is a required text. The age indication may vary. See therefore possibly. the specific indication under "Daily dose".
Country of originDenmark.
Nutritional content :
- Content per daily dose 3 tablets:
- Stabilizers (E460, E578, E1201, E553b, E551)
- Paprika powder (Capsicum annuum L.) 360 mg
- Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) 80 mg
- Rosemary leaf powder (Rosmarinus officinalis L.) 48 mg
- Surface treatment agents (E904, E470b)
- Vitamin E (DL-α-tocopheryl acetate) 12 mg
- Peppermint leaf powder (Mentha x piperita L.) 24 mg
- Yarrow flower powder (Achillea millefolium L.) 18 mg
- Niacin (nicotinamide) 16 mg
- Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) 800 .g
- Pantothenic acid (calcium D-pantothenate) 6 mg
- Pumpkin seed powder (Cucurbita pepo L.) 6 mg
- Hawthorn leaf and flower powder (Crataegus monogyna Jacq. Or Crataegus laevigata (Poir.) DC) 6 mg
- Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 5 .g
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 1,4 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 1,4 mg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate) 1,1 mg
- Vegetable oil (coconut and palm oil)